Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,686 Dirham (€2,015) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)