Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49792 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,152 Dirham (Mex$ 36,455) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)