Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49693 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,143 Dirham (Mex$ 30,474) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)