Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,824 Dirham (Mex$ 29,310) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)