Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,272 Dirham (元15,843) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)