Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,905 Dirham (元15,477) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)