Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,771 Dirham (元14,574) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)