Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.447 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,025 Dirham (元11,764) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)