Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.421 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,102 Dirham (元14,145) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)