Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13820 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,506 Dirham (₨90,495) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)