Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13259 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,165 Dirham (₨99,288) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)