Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14738 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,382 Dirham (₨77,225) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (44 minutes ago)