Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14523 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,262 Dirham (₨84,435) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 1 hour ago)