Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13114 MAD / BTN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,411 Dirham (132,770 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)