Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15236 MAD / BTN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,204 Dirham (80,099 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)