Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13366 MAD / BTN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,206 Dirham (143,689 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Addis Ababa costs 35,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)