Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15139 MAD / BTN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,289 Dirham (120,805 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)