Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,136 Dirham (€1,796) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)