Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,026 Dirham (€2,523) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)