Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,241 Dirham (€2,301) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)