Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,127 Dirham (€2,097) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)