Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,902 Dirham (EC$7,477) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)