Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,505 Dirham (EC$8,340) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)