Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.680 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,319 Dirham (EC$4,978) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)