Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.938 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,887 Dirham (€2,732) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)