Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,487 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)