Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13517 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,510 Dirham (107,348 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (34 minutes ago)