Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15658 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,237 Dirham (129,242 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)