Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14360 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,742 Dirham (123,554 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)