Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16416 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,479 Dirham (118,656 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)