Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15547 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,951 Dirham (121,896 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)