Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33355 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,539 Dirham (49,586₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)