Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,841 Dirham (€2,691) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)