Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.511 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,501 Dirham (R$ 7,367) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (38 minutes ago)