Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.549 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,366 Dirham (R$ 7,599) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)