Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,987 Dirham (CH$1,385,687) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)