Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,883 Dirham (CH$1,413,636) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (18 minutes ago)