Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,651 Dirham (R 20,326) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)