Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,045 Dirham (R 19,977) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)