Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,516 Dirham (15,165 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)