Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.559 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,176 Dirham (9,837 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)