Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,581 Dirham (15,495 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)