Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,017 Dirham (9,559 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)