Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,202 Dirham (15,808 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)