Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.722 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,472 Dirham (14,500 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)