Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,374 Dirham (3,777TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)