Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.755 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,859 Dirham (7,328TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)