Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,574 prices entered by 567 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,231 Dirham (﷼ 93,677,526) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)