Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40618 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,301 Dirham (L 52,443) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (43 minutes ago)