Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41644 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,360 Dirham (L 48,890) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)