Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38761 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,263 Dirham (L 54,856) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)