Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41720 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,907 Dirham (L 42,921) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)