Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38965 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,374 Dirham (L 49,722) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)