Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42869 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,270 Dirham (L 35,620) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)