Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,130 Dirham (GH₵8,911) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)