Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.372 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,879 Dirham (GH₵6,272) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (27 minutes ago)