Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.084 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,069 Dirham (2,221 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)