Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,515 Dirham (3,284 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)