Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.559 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,208 Dirham (3,711 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (37 minutes ago)