Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,065 Dirham (RM7,704) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)