Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.343 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,843 Dirham (RM9,321) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)