Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.339 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,546 Dirham (RM8,785) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)