Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.248 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,848 Dirham (RM7,938) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)