Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.264 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,167 Dirham (RM8,908) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)