Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,914 Dirham (NZ$5,543) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)