Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.043 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,831 Dirham (NZ$3,526) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)