Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.846 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,931 Dirham (NZ$5,248) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)