Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03474 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,462 Dirham (329,974 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (43 minutes ago)