Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,511 Dirham (7,186,084 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)