Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,553 Dirham (6,251,005 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)