Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,351 Dirham (7,148,519 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)