Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,821 Dirham (5,114,272 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (35 minutes ago)