Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,612 Dirham (€1,854) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)