Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,928 Dirham (€1,842) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)