Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,737 Dirham (€2,195) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)