Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,905 Dirham (€1,968) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)