Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,636 Dirham (6,428 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)