Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.520 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,437 Dirham (5,333 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)