Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.505 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,863 Dirham (6,731 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)