Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,119 Dirham (4,264 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)