Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.711 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,283 Dirham (6,374 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)