Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19743 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,413 Dirham (Php78,067) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)