Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,687 Dirham ($b9,218) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)