Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,553 Dirham ($b12,202) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)