Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,457 Dirham ($b7,100) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)