Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,265 Dirham ($b11,119) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)