Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,083 Dirham ($b10,283) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)