Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.381 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,757 Dirham (5,779 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)