Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.378 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,578 Dirham (5,289 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)