Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,116 Dirham (5,386 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (33 minutes ago)