Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02844 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,193 Dirham (534,181 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)