Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02753 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,336 Dirham (520,727 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)