Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.083 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,112 Dirham (€2,446) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)