Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,476 Dirham (Rp 28,622,538) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)