Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,149 Dirham (Rp 27,492,627) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)