Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00413 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,045 Dirham (4,364,370 Shilling) in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)