Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00409 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,133 Dirham (3,941,122 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)