Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,358 Dirham (ARS $17,019) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (21 minutes ago)