Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25091 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,809 Dirham (ARS $39,093) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)