Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47699 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,545 Dirham (Mex$ 26,301) in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)