Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.119 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,613 Dirham (€3,473) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)