Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.133 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,379 Dirham (€2,818) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)