Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.107 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,138 Dirham ($2,091) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)