Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,535 Dirham (GH₵6,101) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (36 minutes ago)