Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.802 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,706 Dirham (€1,269) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)