Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,504 Dirham (€1,953) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)