Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03131 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,827 Dirham (345,828 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)