Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02584 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,052 Dirham (582,434 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (44 minutes ago)