Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02828 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,254 Dirham (574,757 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)