Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,690 Dirham (CH$1,378,899) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (39 minutes ago)