Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01492 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,971 Dirham (CH$936,345) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)