Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01538 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,757 Dirham (CH$1,544,976) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (26 minutes ago)