Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01461 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,094 Dirham (CH$1,307,055) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)