Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01543 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,567 Dirham (CH$1,138,203) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)