Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08626 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,378 Dirham (¥340,581) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (36 minutes ago)