Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08837 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,063 Dirham (¥317,554) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)