Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,112 Dirham (元11,964) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)