Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,883 Dirham (RM4,387) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)